Monday 31 January 2011

January Loveliness...

Oh, hello <3

So, unfortunately, January was not filled with as much lovliness as one would hope...I figured I would not feature any not so lovliness...so here I am, and tomorrow will be February, which is just lovely in itself!

So I didn't manage to check all of my to do's off for January....

These are the things that I managed:

4. Decide Pale is interesting - I've been a little poorly, and instead of hating my drained pale face I decided that it was simply a holiday for my skin...it will thank me this month :-)

5. SnuGgle - I did enough of this to last me the year!

7. Devote significant time to comfort food (Particularly maSHed potato) - I did, my favourite was these...


8. Bounce - We have a trampoline at work, I did plenty of land bouncing while the children tried to get as high as me!

9. Laugh in the face of winter snifflement - See previous post ;-)

10. Be Lovely - I aim for this one no matter what!

So what's that...6? Out of 10, that's not bad right?!

I'll update tomorrow with my January leftovers and February's to do's! February will be a better month at this end! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment