Saturday 1 January 2011

The finalest things of 2010

Well, i know its 2011 and the world is obssesseded with NEW BEGINNINGS and leaving the pastness behind but i had such a fabuloustastic day yesterday that I just must share!


It all began with a very naughty little girl.

Ok you got me....she wasn't so little, she was 22 to be precisional! But she was indeed very naughty...

Shall i let you in on a little secret?

That naughtyest girl was me....:-O

Let me tell you why, I have an adopted family full of lovliness. The families surname is Millerchip, and I like to refer to them as Mummy Chip, Daddy Chip, MiMi Chip and Maisy Chip.....My name is Sparkle Chip when i'm with them (of course). 

and i have been very naughty and forgot how much importantness they hold in my squishy heart!
So I went to see them :-)

The little chips jumped in their wagon and we went to feed the dunks


then we returned home and ate purple potato (that are actually meant to be purple! That is just too cool in my book!)
And THEN

we went to my favouritest ever ever ever shop

and I bought the plate and bowl that i've had my eye on FOREVER!

but more on that later...this post is brimming with so much amazement that i'm afraid it might pop....

(and with purple potato, that could be quite messy!)
So, my last day of 2010 was full of excitement and smiles and love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment